Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sweating it out

So far, I'm not loving the gym on Foster.

I'm giving the ladies of the co-op the benefit of the doubt by saying that the unreliability was from mistakes in October's schedule.  But today's sitter was 15 minutes late.  So annoying!

Today I went to kick boxing class for the first time.  Not feeling it.  There was more dance moves than punches.  It's simply not challenging enough to get me where I want to go.  So I gotta put my big girl pants on and jump into the Warrior Training class.  (It's basically a group Crossfit work out.  My favorite class at Camp Lejeune was Combat Cardio taught by this Jillian Michaels type.  Hoping the Warrior Training is more like that and less like today's Sweating to the Oldies rip off.)

My running has been nonexistent this past week or so.  I absolutely can't stand running on a treadmill.  Hate being stuck on a little hamster wheel going no where.  But with Chris being so busy at work and the lack of a double jogging stroller, I don't have any other options than using the treadmills and the co-op at the gym.  The ad doesn't say, if you feel like it; it says, just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment