Sunday, March 18, 2012

Zombie apocalypse playlist

Stole this idea for a new playlist from Music Fails.  Songs are from Jobber (my iPod/faithful running sidekick since 2007 with a horrible taste for guilty pleasure pop):



  1. The first song is the overall theme for the Apocalypse - The Middle, Jimmy Eat World
  2. The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill - Ignition Remix, R.Kelly
  3. The third song plays while your getting chased by a Horde - Can't Stop, Red Hot Chili Peppers*
  4. The forth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one - Son of a Preacher Man, Dusty Springfield
  5. The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest - In Between Days, The Cure
  6. The sixth song is plays when you make your final stand - Everlong, The Foo Fighters
  7. The seventh song plays when (you think) you make it through it all - I Believe I Can Fly, R.Kelly**
  8. The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark - Bubbly, Colbie Caillat


* btw, this was the second to last song Jobber played as I finished the Portland Marathon in 2008
** did not realize I had this much R.Kelly in my jams




No comments:

Post a Comment