Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 1: Back in the saddle

Well, I thought that the Nago half and Oki 10k were in March.

Ha ha, nope.

They're in February.  That basically means I need to start the half marathon plan now and hope for the best (I'm buying myself a little wiggle room by making my longest run 10 miles and using the extra few weeks to build up to the base).  Yeah, I'll probably end up injured.  What can I say, shit happens when you party naked.

Week 1 was fairly successful.  I took election "night" off to drink (the results came in just after 1pm here) and needed to continue the next day.  I'll let y'all guess if I was drinking because my country is effed in the a or if I was partying like the Bush years never happened.

Anyways, one week and 6 miles down.  Gotta start somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment