Sunday, July 1, 2012

31 days, day 1 - now with picture challenge goodness!

Giving the "blog challenge" a go (I'll get back to some real posts soon).  Not sure if I'll make the entire 31 days (because hopefully we'll be flying back to the states before August), but why not.  Yolo, or whatever the kids are saying these days.




Update: Also, doing this challenge with another group, so throwing daily pictures in too:





So, day 1 ~ introduce myself:

Me and the chunky monkeys

I'm Becky: hippie chick and listener of bad pop music.  I love drinking, cussing, and running (and not necessarily in that order).  I studied Japanese through University of Oregon's East Asian Language and Literature program (which happens to be the least laid department in the history of useless degrees).  I'm married to my high school sweetheart with two boys.  Doing the Marine wife/SAHM thing in Okinawa, Japan.

Cool beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment