Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily posts: 8, 9, 10

These are silly questions, so here they are in a bunch:

Photo Challenge 8: Close up (Kewpie Mayo bottle)


#8: What's in your handbag?
I generally don't use a purse.  I'm constantly losing things, so the less I have to get lost the better.  My diaper bag/purse is a backpack, much easier to grab and go.  I've got the usual wallet, cell phone, and keys, and usually some yen and dollars, iPod, a sweaty gym towel, diapers, wipes, breastfeeding cover, toddler snacks, sunscreen, and camera.

Photo Challenge 9: What I wore today

#9: My worst habit
Personally, I think I'm an annoying know-it-all (it physically bothers me to know something and not share (or more usually, see a mistake and just let the person go uncorrected)).  

I can also be a kaelling (as Cracked defined it: Their calls are unmistakable, from "Get your asses in this house" to "Clean up your fucking mess").


Photo Challenge 10: Technology (the toilet remote)




#10: My best physical feature:
Oddly, I had Isaac's OB compliment me on Owen's c-section scar.  He was seriously impressed by my first OB's technique and how I had healed, then said he was going to step up to the challenge (makes me wonder what he would have done if he thought the first scar was ugly or the other OB was sloppy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment